Mily Cooper Photography
I would like to share the current steps I am taking to ensure the Mily Cooper Photography studio environment remains safe and clean for your photo session. I will be updating this as required and following the state of California guidelines closely.
- No shoes are allowed in the studio. You'll be required to leave them by the door.
- Deep cleaning of the studio and bathroom, including props and common surfaces before and after every session.
- Wash or sanitize hands when arriving at the studio and have clients do the same.
- Please arrive in a face mask or any face covering material.
- Limit the number of people in the studio to those being photographed according to the package selected - immediate family members at this time (mom, dad, siblings and newborn)
- Maintain 6 feet distance. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation will be rigorously practiced.
Please cancel your appointment within 24 hours if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
Fever, headache, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue (not from lack of sleep).
Please be sure to pack water & snacks as your session may take up to 3 hours and I am not allowed to provide beverages or food.
If you have any concerns or would like to chat further about booking a session or attending your photo shoot, please email me at [email protected]