Mily Cooper Photography
Senior Portraits Session
Your last year of high school is a truly eventful time and with so many things going on, the best time to book your Senior Portraits is on the Spring or Summer of your Junior Year.
We need time to plan the perfect location, outfits and mood !
My sessions are fun, spontaneous and my goal is to capture images that will truly reflect your personality, your passions, your dreams.
If you are into sports or performing arts, or if you like dancing or playing an instrument or cheerleading or surfing, I want to incorporate what you are passionate about in your shoot. The goal is to capture YOU so you can remember this moment in your life forever.
It will be a fun day to remember for the rest of your life.
Don't wait, inquire about your Senior Portraits Session with Mily Cooper Photography now !
Senior Sessions Packages
All packages include:
Online proofs gallery with
80+ images to choose from
Professionally retouched high resolution
digital images (for you to keep)
Silver Session - $699
60 min. outdoor session
15 high resolution digital images
Up to 3 looks
Gold Session - $999
90 minute outdoor session
25 high resolution digital images
Up to 5 looks
$100 product credit
Platinum Session - $1499
2 hour outdoor session
35 high resolution digital images
Up to 2 locations close by
Up to 7 looks
a $250 product credit
Premier Session - $1995
3 hr. session
Your own fashion editorial spread !
Multiple locations close by
including my studio and outdoors.
50 high resolution digital images
Access to pieces of my fabulous wardrobe
a $350 product credit
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required
to book your session.
Additional hour - $399
Additional high resolution retouched images
$35 each or 5 for $150
Share the Love Package - $550 each
Book your High School Senior Session with your
BFFs / Boyfriend / Girlfriend (up to five people)
2-4 hour outdoor session
(depending on the group size)
Individual Senior Pictures
3 looks each
Each person will receive:
Online private gallery with 50 proofs
10 high resolution digital images (your choice)
Additional digital images can be
Planning your Session
- Upon booking, I will get in touch with you to discuss my photography style, your preferences, perfect location(s), your wardrobe and colors that best photograph in the location of choice.
I want to know if you want to incorporate your hobbies / extra curricular activities or anything you are passionate about in your session.
Together we will make your session something super special.
Los Angeles is such a wonderful destination to capture YOU.
Some of my favorite locations include:
- The beautiful trails in Calabasas / Agoura Hills
- Westlake Village trail & lake
- Malibu Beach / Pier
- Venice Beach
- Venice Canal
- Abbot Kinney (Venice)
- Santa Monica Pier
- Manhattan Beach
- Downtown LA
- Sunset Blvd.
- LA Arts District (incredible graffiti walls)
- Olvera St.
- Beverly Hills
- Rodeo Drive
- Melrose Ave
- Orange County Fair
- Ventura County Fair
- Marina del Rey
- Malaga Cove in Palos Verdes Peninsula
Some packages allow multiple locations close by.
If you want to go a little bit further, like Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Big Bear, Ventura, Solvang, Disneyland, San Diego, hey, why not? .... Ask about a whole day experience with me <3
Choosing your wardrobe is super important for the session as well. I will help you put together your outfits so you look your best.
Don't forget accessories and shoes that complement the look.
Please read my recommendations and advice here:
On your session date, you should bring all your outfits ironed and in hangers. Don't forget to pack proper undergarments and well as lipstick in case we need to reapply it. We will go over this after booking.
Hair & Make Up
- Hair & Make up artist is not included in some packages, but well worth the investment and highly recommended.
- Let me know if you would like me to set you up with one of the people I work with.
- Your make up and hair can be done at the beginning or if you want a longer session, with different looks, that can be arranged as well.
- Payment balance is due on the day of the session. Venmo, Zelle, Cash and Check Payments are OK.
- A parent or guardian is required at the shoot. . If you would like to also bring a friend or a sibling, it's fine but try to keep it down to one extra person.
- Traveling fees apply for locations beyond 15 miles of Woodland Hills.
- The customer will be responsible for any fees required by a location of his choice (parking, entrance, etc.)
- Rescheduling requires a 48hr. notice.
- All session fees, deposit and product orders are non-refundable.
- We offer payment plans. Digitals and products will be delivered upon final payment is done.
After the Session
- Approximately 2 weeks after your photo session, you will receive a link to a private photo gallery and a password, to view your digital images. Your private gallery will be displayed here.
- Make your selections promptly. Your gallery will expire after 8 weeks from creation. Your proofs will then be archived.
In Person Viewing and Ordering Session
- For the Platinum and Premier packages, you have the option to come to the studio for an in person reveal session. We will present you with your proofs and we will show you our most beautiful products so you can use your credits and order some amazing keepsakes (Gallery Canvas, Albums, Folio Boxes, etc.)
- Most of my session packages include a predefined number of high resolution digital images, which I individually and carefully retouch myself.
- Additional digital images start at $35 each and $150 for 5.
- Final digital images will be ready 2 weeks after you confirm your final selection.
Prints and other products
- Prints and other products are NOT included with any of these packages, unless specifically mentioned.
- I also offer ready to hang gallery canvas and board mounted prints of incredible quality.
- Products are ready 3-4 weeks after your order is paid.
- Your proofs will be available for a year so you can order more if you wish. After that, digitals
- Another great way to share your session online - $250
Here is my complete Products Pricing Sheet