Mily Cooper Photography
What’s a Portrait Party?
A Portrait Party is an event that you host where you and your friends / family have professional portraits taken in a relaxed and natural environment and there is no session fee.
The party can be held in your house (outdoors) or at a park close by.
One of the great things about a portrait party is that you as the host have the opportunity to have a great time with your friends, while earning a session for your family and valuable credit towards the purchase of products.
Planning & Scheduling
If you’d like to host a portrait party, contact me at 310-916-7145.
You need to invite 5 - 10 families to have a Portrait Party.
Each family or group gets a 25 min. slot to do their pictures.
To book a slot, each family/group has to pay in full for the session, $150+tax.
Each family gets 8 edited high resolution digital images
As a host, you are responsible for:
- Confirming your participant's attendance and ensure checks have been sent 2 weeks prior to the party.
- Being there on the day of the shoot, ensuring people arrive on time and are ready to go when their time comes.
- It's recommended to serve some drinks for your guests and more than anything, have a good time. This is the perfect excuse to get together with your friends and hang out !
As a host of a portrait party, you get the following:
- A 25 minute session on the day of the event and 8 High Resolution Digital Images.
- If you have 6-or more families, you also earn a $25 credit in prints and products for each additional family that participates.
Each participant family will receive an online private gallery to view their proof images within 1-2 weeks from the party.
8 digital images come included in the package, but print packages and a-la-carte products will be available for sale.